Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blog Break - We are visiting home in India !!

I am so very excited today, as myself and Putti are going to India to visit my family. My husband will be joining us later in October. Almost 26 hours of flight including 2 stops and waiting time is going to be a very long and tiresome journey. But at the end of it is Home, which makes the journey seem sweet !!


We will be going for almost 3 months and it has been over 2 year since our last visit. Though my husband's parents had visited us here last year and stayed with us for 4 months, I cant wait to meet my parents. It is going to be a family reunion too. My elder brother's family from Llanelli, UK and younger brother from Melbourne, Australia are visiting too. We all have so much to catch up on and there are a couple of Festivals (Hindu Holidays) coming up during our stay, I cant wait to celebrate it at home with family!! All those people, all that chit-chat, noise, yummy food...... aah its gonna be awesome :)




And we are yet to meet a beautiful little girl of my brother in law who is already 2 years now!. Putti will have my neice Kushi who is almost the same age as her to play with. Both of us will be pampered and spoiled for sure ;) It is going to be so wonderful !!! 

So I am taking this week off. I will be back soon, once we settle down at home and come off of Jetlag. I have many activities I am yet to share with you all. Also have planned many activities during our India stay too. But I may not be active with all the link parties, though I really appreciate all of you hosting it regularly, giving me a chance to share with all your readers. Also to all my blogging friends, I will miss reading your wonderful posts, though I will try to sneak in whenever I can!


Stay tuned for my posts live from 'India' !!!
Pin It Now!

10 Comments :

Have fun Roopa! I know how exciting it will be to go home after a long break and a family reunion sounds more exciting! Happy Journey:-)

We must connect on phone when you are here in India, Roopa. :)
I can imagine how much you and Putti are going to revel in this family reunion from three corners of the world! Have a safe trip home.

Have a wonderful visit! We are just at the end of our once-a-year trip 'home' to visit our families. It will be great for Putti to have a cousin to play with, we find that's the hard part, being away from Princess Pea's friends. Enjoy!

Safe travels, Roopa!! I can hear the excitement in your words, and I'm thrilled for you. Look forward to seeing your Indian posts.

ಸ್ವಾಗತ ಶುಭಸ್ವಾಗತ. ಕನ್ನಡ ನಾಡಿಗೆ ನಿಮಗಿಬ್ಬರಿಗೂ ಆದರದ ಸ್ವಾಗತ :)

Have fun! Look forward to a lot more of India through your posts.

habbada season ge correct aagi hogta ideera!!! gowri, ganesha, navaratri, deepavali ella habba chennagi enjoy maadi :)

Thanks everyone!! We are having loads of fun here, so much that I hardly get time to browse net:)) Putti is enjoying too!!

@ಶೈಲಜಾ,
ವಂದನೆಗಳು!! ನಮ್ಮೂರಿಗೆ ಬರೋ ಸಂಭ್ರಮ, ಇಲ್ಲಿ ನಮ್ಮವರ ಜೊತೆಗೂಡಿ ಹಬ್ಬ ಮಾಡೋ ಮಜಾನೇ ಮಜ:)

@sreevidya,
ಹೌದು, ಈ ಸರ್ತಿ ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಹಬ್ಬ ಬೆಂಗ್ಳೂರಿನಲ್ಲೇ :))

Post a Comment