Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Putti!!



Cannot believe Putti is already two years. When I look back, I feel the time flew by though it has paced in its own speed. Feel like holding her and saying 'Slow down Putti, dont grow up so fast'.
I have loved and cherished every second I have spent with her ever since December 2007 and 9months before that too. Thank her whole heartedly for making me a mother, teaching me patience and lots of other things...
That is small poem I wrote for her in Kannada.
Pin It Now!

3 Comments :

Very very touching thoughts, Roopa! ತುಂಬಾ ನಿಜವಾದ ಮಾತುಗಳು ಇವು... ಬೆಳೆಸುತ್ತಾ ತಾನೂ ಬೆಳೆಯುವ, ತಾನು ಬೆಳೆಯುತ್ತಾ ತನ್ನವರನ್ನೂ ಬೆಳೆಸುವ ಅದ್ಭುತ ಸಂಬಂಧ ಅಮ್ಮ-ಮಗುವಿನದು. ಇನ್ಯಾವ ಸಂಬಂಧವೂ ಇದರಷ್ಟು ಸುಖ ಹಾಗೂ ಧನ್ಯತೆಯನ್ನು ಕೊಡಲು ಸಾಧ್ಯವಿಲ್ಲ.

ನಿಮ್ಮಿಬ್ಬರ ಸಂಬಂಧ ಹೀಗೇ ಬೆಳೆಯುತ್ತಿರಲಿ ಎಂಬ ಹಾರೈಕೆಯೊಂದಿಗೆ ಪುಟ್ಟಿಗೆ ಹುಟ್ಟುಹಬ್ಬದ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು!

ಹುಟ್ಟು ಹಬ್ಬದ ಹಾರ್ದಿಕ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು. ಸ೦ತಸದ ದಿನಗಳು ನೂರಾರಾಗಿ ಮರಳಲಿ.

Belated happy birthday to our dear putti!! May god bless her with lots of joy,health and happiness..

Love,
Spurthi.

Post a Comment