Thursday, December 31, 2009

Putti says Thank you:))

Putti made this lovely fish card with her handprints. She would have loved to make a card for all the kids who attended her party, but I was lazy, so scanned it and made photocards of it as thank you cards. 


This isn't just a Fish,
as anyone can see.
I made it with my hand,
which is part of me.
It comes with lots of love,
especially to say,
Thanks for joining me
On my 2nd Birthday !!
-Sahitya

Fish shaped sugar cookies with their names for the kids..
Fishy goody bags...
Some fish books...
Fish stamps too...
And fish Cds, crayons etc all went into their goody bags....

Pin It Now!

2 Comments :

Aww:) very cute thank u fish!! Guess putti had a great fish theme Birthday!!! nice cookies roopa! u have planned putti's bday wonderfully!

Very nice celebration.Hope all little fishes swimmed in Putti's birthday aquarium joyfully.
Your ideas are creative & unique. Keep it up.
Lovely new year wishes to you all

Post a Comment