Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cute Cousins on Rolled Canvas - Review

Did you know that a better and less expensive option to Stretched Canvas Prints is to print on canvas that isn't stretched on a frame - a Rolled Canvas. This is my Rolled Canvas from Uprinting canvas prints
My brother's family visited us recently. Putti and her cousin who are almost the same age had a wonderful time together. After they returned, my girl has been missing her cousin a lot. And I've been wanting to put a neat picture of the two of them in Putti's room. So, when I had the opportunity to order a rolled canvas from UPrinting, I jumped at the chance!
Selecting a photo of  the two girls was the hardest part of the whole process and then I hopped over to Uprinting. The site is so simple to use and I was surprised at how little time it took to upload the photo and order my canvas. Rolled Canvas is under "Canvas Prints" in the left-hand menu. 
You could create your own design on their website, where you can add text, shapes etc to your images and create a cool design. Or else do what I did, upload your photo as is. 
Then select the size of your canvas, mine is 16 X 20. I chose to add a 2" border all the way around the print, which comes in handy when you try to wrap it around a frame. This special feature comes with no extra charge to you. 
You also have an option to get a PDF proof  in your account. If you choose this option the canvas will be printed only upon your approval. Then enter your shipping details and I chose a 4 day shipping option. The rolled canvas had a one-day turn around time, so I received it in the mail in exact 5 days after my order. It came in this awesome triangular box that kept it nice and protected. 
Inside the triangular box, was the print nicely rolled in 2 sheets of brown paper. Here're my canvas fresh out of the mailing tube.
I am really impressed with the quality of the canvas. It is really thick, sturdy and has a matte finish. 
The colors are bright, clear and smooth. I love the look and the clarity of the photo on canvas. I love the feel of it as it is and the white border, so I decided not to frame it.  Instead, I left it untouched. And here's it mounted on my little girl's wall.
  • The rolled canvas is less than half the cost of a wrapped canvas print, yet with same results.
  • You could use a DIY and wrap this yourself on a frame using a staple gun or could put it inside a photo frame.
  • And this makes perfect gift for loved ones. 
  • Uprinting.com also has some great prices for business cards, postcards, and other print options. 
  • You can find them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Disclosure: I wrote this post as part of a campaign with Uprinting. All opinions in this post are my own.
Pin It Now!

7 Comments :

Had never heard of a Rolled canvas! This looks great, ur girls are beautiful!! thanks for sharing!

Looks great and that is a lovely picture of the little ones :)

I love the rolled canvas -- what a darling picture too :)

Beautiful little girls and beautiful picture. It turned out wonderful. Thanks for stopping by my blog to enter my giveaway.
Take care!
myshaenoel.blogpsot.com

Wow! I really love canvas prints I never thought I can to it on my own. Thanks for your informative tips.

Post a Comment