Thursday, March 15, 2012

Putti Prapancha has a New Look

Yes, it’s true and I am excited.
Along with the introduction of new navigation menu, I am excited to present my reader friends with the new look of our website. With its new color palette and design solutions, I hope that browsing through Putti Prapancha will become even easier and more convenient to you.

But, it is a work still in progress and I hope to finish it soon. Meanwhile if you notice any glitch or have any glitch please do let me know.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation.

Pin It Now!

6 Comments :

Lovely design... Also like to choice of mild colors... Good luck :)

Looks very refreshing and pleasing! Great job, Roopa!
I look forward to seeing the final avatar as you work through it...

Looking great,like new avtaar of ur blog.

Thanks everyone for your inputs! Still working on the labels and navigation menu:)

Found your blog in my search of finding simple art activities to do with my 3YO. & my search ended with your blog... :)
This new look is very neat .. and I am able to browse through archives.. to find out your old post..which was a bit difficult in the previous version.
Thanks

Post a Comment