Thursday, March 15, 2012

Putti Prapancha has a New Look

Yes, it’s true and I am excited.
Along with the introduction of new navigation menu, I am excited to present my reader friends with the new look of our website. With its new color palette and design solutions, I hope that browsing through Putti Prapancha will become even easier and more convenient to you.

But, it is a work still in progress and I hope to finish it soon. Meanwhile if you notice any glitch or have any glitch please do let me know.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation.

Pin It Now!

7 Comments :

Lovely design... Also like to choice of mild colors... Good luck :)

Looks very refreshing and pleasing! Great job, Roopa!
I look forward to seeing the final avatar as you work through it...

Love the colors and the drop down menu bar! Lookin' good!

Karen
http://www.layers-of-learning.com

Looking great,like new avtaar of ur blog.

Thanks everyone for your inputs! Still working on the labels and navigation menu:)

Found your blog in my search of finding simple art activities to do with my 3YO. & my search ended with your blog... :)
This new look is very neat .. and I am able to browse through archives.. to find out your old post..which was a bit difficult in the previous version.
Thanks

Post a Comment