Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Play dough finger caps, nest and a cake for me...

Lately putti has not been using many of the tools or cutters while playing with play dough. All she wants to do is just knead, squeeze, pinch, poke and more knead. I love this free hand play. I know that kneading play dough will strengthen small hand muscles that she will use to grip and control pen while writing. Also loves rolling/ flattening with hands and then cutting with scissors has become favorite too.

I love this little nest she made with a birdie and its colorful eggs in them. She got this 6 pk play doh as a party favor.
 And then this is the cake she made for my birthday!! Love those little pink flowers and the candle:) Oh well btw she has been singing happy bday to me this whole month:))
 Here she is pinching small pieces of each color and making a cap for her fingers.
 Love those colors on her little fingers.
 And then she wanted to do it for both hands and asked if i could help her.
 She loved playing with her fingers. Heres shez trying to play drum with them..
 Love this hand impression of hers. First she rolled, then pressed her hands and then cut around it to remove the extras.
 Aaah you get such nice patterns with fork...

Our other Play Dough posts (Click on the photo to visit the post)


play dough sculpture Play dough Mosaics Play dough Flowers
Linking to all places listed here.
Pin It Now!

14 Comments :

nice one i wil also do after getting my baby ok.. i think m taking training from u now only..
thanx hmm..:)

so cute photos....really babies will enjoy this kind of stuffs..

Thanks kirti!! Its always nice to be prepared well ahead alwa:)

Thanks girish, oh yes all kids love squishing the the soft dough:)

Aaah looks like you had a wonderful Play-dough session (sorry couldn't resist the pun!) So much fun and all brilliant! Love the finger "puppets" and your cake!!

Thank you for linking up to Kids Get Crafty again :-)

Maggy

haha maggy i did have fun too. Infact I never knew how much I enjoyed crafts until i started doing them with/ for my daughter:)

Thanks and Cheers

Roopa

I think playdough is perhaps our all time favourite kind of messy play. I love how these pictures show how much putti explored the dough and how versatile it is.

Oh yes, i think its a favorite amongst all little kids:) Love the free play!
Thanks

Cute! My kids LOVE playing with playdoh.

Thanks for linking this project up with For the Kids Fridays! I appreciate you stopping by, and hope to have you back for this week's party! I'll be posting it later tonight.

:)rachel at SunScholars.blogspot.com

Thank you Rachel for hosting the link up every week!! Its nice to see so many great ideas:)

Post a Comment