Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Snow Play in Florida

Living in Florida, we unfortunately do not experience much of a winter. Putti, does wish she gets to play with snow sometime, especially when she sees my niece's photos of playing in snow and all. Recently, a neighboring county had a winter festival and when I read that they are gonna bring some tonnes of snow for kiddos to play, I knew we HAD to attend it. And boy! am I glad we went there. Putti really loved playing in the the cold stuff.

Though it was not nice and fluffy like the real snow, she loved it. After all it was crushed ice which was crushed right there and poured in for the kids to play.

 
 I think we could use a few days of cold and snow. Then, I'd like to come right back to t-shirts and flip flops :)
 She later loved the Vietnam era exhibits and riding some of them.
      
     

Pin It Now!

0 Comments :

Post a Comment