Sunday, December 30, 2007

First Post !!



I have started this blog as a place to share all the kannada poems, songs that I learnt as a kid and many others which I did not learn. I am collecting all these and learning them too, as a preparation to teach my little one who is growing up here in USA, where there are hardly any people who speak our beloved 'kannada'.
This would be a spot also to share photos my darling little daughter as she grows. Please beware of my braggings and do let me know ur thoughts in comments.
Pin It Now!

6 Comments :

ಬ್ಲಾಗ್ ಪ್ರಪಂಚಕ್ಕೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ.ಸಾಹಿತ್ಯ ಪುಟ್ಟಿಯ ಆಟೋಟ , ತುಂಟಾಟಗಳ ವಿವರ ಓದಲು,ನೋಡಲು ಬಹಳ ಖುಷಿ ಆಗ್ತಾ ಇದೆ. ಮೊದಲ ಹೆಜ್ಜೆ ಹಾಕುವುದು,ತೊದಲು ಮಾತಾಡುವುದರ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ನೀವು ಬರೆಯಲು ಕಾಯುತ್ತಿದ್ದೀನಿ. ಪುಟ್ಟಿಗೆ ನನ್ನ ಶುಭ ಹಾರೈಕೆಗಳು :)

ನಿಮ್ಮ ಹಾರೈಕೆಗಳಿಗೆ ವಂದನೆಗಳು ವಿದ್ಯಾ. ನಮ್ಮ್ ಪುಟ್ಟಿ ತುಂಬಾ ಫಾಸ್ಟ್, ನಾನೇ ಬರೆಯುವುದರಲ್ಲಿ ಹಿಂದೆ ಬಿದ್ದಿದ್ದೀನಿ.
ಆಗಾಗ್ಗೆ ಬರ್ತಾಯಿರಿ.

Roopiii!! welcome to the blog world. Thumba channage bardhideeya.. namma sahitya putti is very lucky to have such a smart mother who is not only down to earth but also very talented. Hats off to u!!

Thanks a lot shubhii for visiting putti's blog!!! well putti is smarter dear, as u said she beats us all:))

hello roopa
nimma blog nodi thumba kushi aagide, i really appreciate ur patience and ur support in bringing up ur daughter. as shubha said hats of to u!!!!!!,

thanks divya,
for all ur kind words and appreciation:) each one of us do our best in up bringing our kids.. its only that i brag abt my kid more :D
cheers

Post a Comment