Welcome back to the Kids Co-op!! There were lots of lovely posts linked up to last week's Kid's Co-op. It is Father's Day this sunday and we are yet to make something for Dad. Maybe we will make him one of these Kid designed T-Shirts. Have you checked our simple Father's Day gifts from last year? Click on the photos below to visit the posts.
|In Safe Hands||Picture for Dad|
And today I’m sharing a few creations the kids can make for dad linked up to last week's Kids Co-op.
- The Fairy and the Frog made an adorable Father’s Day card using artwork and some cutout letters.
- Mama Miss shared a simple Father's day activity along with a free printable.
- Growing Book by Book began a tradition of giving Daddy books that he can read to his kiddos.
- Handprint and Footprint Art made a Papa and Me handprint card with a lovely poem.
- Share your kids play, creative and learning ideas – whether baby, toddler, kindergarten play or teen we would love to see them all.
- By linking here, you can have your post shared on all the other 30+ blogs who are hosting. So, its like linking to 30+ link parties and that means a lot more views to your post.
- Each week, we will try to choose some favorite posts to feature. By linking up you are giving us permission to use an image with link back to you. You will also get a "Featured On" button to proudly display on your blog.
- Visit other posts that catch your eye. Commenting on posts that you love or find intersting is a wonderful way to build your own blog community.
- Please grab the 'Kids Co-op' button from my sidebar and pop it into your blog/post.