Saturday, April 2, 2011

Versatile blog award !!

I've been given The Versatile Blogger award by Shruthi of mindful meanderings . This is my first award and i am so pleased. Thank you for the lovely award. I am honored that you consider me worthy of this!!


RULES
1. Thank the person who awarded you, follow their blog and link back to them in your post
2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pass the award to as many bloggers as u like

7 random facts about me

1. I LOVE fruits, can eat any and all fruits.. can survive with just fruits if only i dint have to cook for putti and DH.
2. I do not enjoy cooking much and am very bad at food presentations :)
3. I loooooove icecreams... especially in winters and on rainy days!!
4. I have not done any art work until recently when i started playing with putti.
5. I dance when nobody is watching;)
6. I am not technology savy and not a gadget collector.... learnt to browse internet only after moving to US and 2yrs later I started this blog !!
7. I am very short tempered, but my temperament has improved a lot after putti. 

Versatile according to wikipedia means Capable of doing many things competently. Keeping that in mind, I pass on this award to these amazing people...

First, to my dear friend Namratha of Finger Licking Food,  "Cake Rani" as shez commonly referred to amongst friends. She is an amazing cook, a daring baker and a great photographer :) Her cakes are outstanding!!

Second, to Mala Rao of Nandagokula, love her pictures, kannada poems she writes about and for her son. She is one of the two persons who inspired me to start this blog. Her blog hasnt been updated for quiet sometime, hope to see her back in action soon.

Third, to Guru Prasad of Guru's world, who has a very creative eye!!

Fourth, to Anna of TheImagination Tree. We love everything she does, esp love her discovery boxes for the kids!!
Pin It Now!

6 Comments :

Roops, thank you very much for the award...I'm honored as well as flattered.It was fun reading random facts about you. Also, it is an honor sharing this award with more wonderful people. You are doing a great job here with putti's work, keep going! :)

Thank you roopa..... thanks for giving Award to my Blog...

Nams,
Its a pleasure passing on the award to someone like you:)
Thanks

Guru,
You are most welcome! Now waiting to read the fun facts about u and to see who u r gonna pass it onto...
Cheers
Roopa

Post a Comment