Here are some beautiful Ganesha rangolis from around the web for Vinayak Chaturthi. As you can see almost all of these rangoli depict various forms of the Lord Ganesha.Pin It Now!
Linking to all places mentioned here
These are the rangolis listed above:
- A simple Ganesha outline rangoli made on a cork board with rice flour, turmeric and kumkum.
- Beautiful Flower rangoli made by a friend of mine. The blog is written in kannada and you need to scroll down to middle of post for the rangoli pic.
- Yet another gorgeous flower ganesha rangoli found on flickr.
- Ganesha Rangoli made using turmeric, kumkum and rice flour.
- Bright orange rangoli color and rice flour were used to make this Ganesh rangoli.
- A beautiful rangoli made with colors, flowers and leaves.
- A line rangoli depicting the faces of Ganesh.
- Another Ganesh rangoli made with rangoli colors and rice flour.
|Follow us via our Facebook page to receive updates on all the fun ideas we share! You can also follow us on Pinterest, Twitter, or subscribe via RSS.|