Strawberry themed party is great fun to have and is perfect for summer parties! I have some great ideas to help you plan a fun party.
- These DIY Strawberry Invites are very adorable. But if you are in time constraint and want to buy then I found these lovely strawberry invites on etsy.
- A simple yet perfect for the theme, a strawberry bunting that you can make.
- DIY Fruit Party hats that would look adorable on your little ones.
- Use red and green colored felt and some beads to make lovely wall decorations as seen in this Strawberry Themed Birthday Party.
- Reading Confetti shows how you can jazz simple red balloons to look like strawberry balloons and look at more balloons on flickr.
- Chocolate dipped strawberries are a perfect party treat.
- Strawberry shaped bubble bottle to go in favor bags.
- Make your own treat bags using felt or maybe some papercraft strawberry bags. You could even try your hands on origami to make some strawberry treat bags.
- These strawberry necklaces are adorable.
- A detailed tutorial to make your own strawberry pinata. Another picture of a pinata to give you more idea.
Some strawberry theme kids crafts for the party or just like that.
- Strawberry stamping is a fun art activity for kids of all ages.
- DIY Strawberry gift wrap made with simple heart stamping.
- Kids will love making their own Strawberry Treat Cups and then fill it up with treats.
- A simple and lovely strawberry crafts for kids.
- Get your little ones involved in fingerprinting strawberries on simple white treat bags.
- Handprint Strawberry cards is always a hit and favorite amongst kids as they love painting with hands.
- Paint some rocks to look like strawberry.
- Kids can paint some pots and make them look like strawberries.
- Strawberry scented playdough is sure gonna be hit with the kids.
- Simple and fun strawberry painting idea by No Time For Flash Cards.
- Make these colorful strawberry masks.
- Kids can get some scissors practise with this Strawberry shapes over at Reading Confetti.
|Follow us via our Facebook page to receive updates on all the fun ideas we share! You can also follow us on Pinterest, Twitter, or subscribe via RSS.|
Linking to all places mentioned here