Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine Photo Ideas For Kids and Family

Valentine’s Day is all about sharing love with your near and dear ones. Valentine's Day typically involves chocolates, roses, and romance. Though the romantic time may be well-deserved, I know many families will want to share Valentine's Day with the kids. Today I am celebrating the love I have for my little family. Though things are not always roses, being a parent has been the most incredible and lovely journey. Exploring the world with my girl and through her eyes, is such a tremendous gift. So, for me Valentine's Day is a fun holiday to read, do crafts and activities with my girl. She always loves it and we do go overboard with all the hearts! And we celebrate V-day together as a family. Showing love by sharing a favorite meal and doing things we all enjoy together. What better way to save those beautiful memories than photos. I have 15+ simple yet fun ideas for a valentine day photo shoot for your kids and as a whole family. These are simple enough to be set up at home and can be made into photo cards to be sent to family and friends too! Follow my Photo Shoot Ideas board on Pinterest for many more photo shoot ideas for your family.
Valentine photo ideas for family
Click on the photos below to visit the post for more details:
Valentine Photo Ideas Valentine Photo Ideas Valentine Photo Ideas
Valentine Photo Ideas Valentine Photo Ideas Valentine Photo Ideas
Valentine Photo Ideas Valentine Photo Ideas Valentine Photo Ideas
Valentine Photo Ideas Valentine Photo Ideas Valentine Photo Ideas
Valentine Photo Ideas Valentine Photo Ideas Valentine Photo Ideas
Valentine Photo Ideas Valentine Photo Ideas Valentine Photo Ideas
Check out my Photoshoot Ideas board:
Follow Roopa - Putti's World's board photo shoot ideas on Pinterest.


Follow us via our Facebook page to receive updates on all the fun ideas we share! You can also follow us on Pinterest, Twitter, or subscribe via RSS.
Linking to all places mentioned here
Pin It Now!

2 Comments :

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

What fun pictures, what fun ways to include children in Valentine's Day. Love the post.

Post a Comment