Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Welcome to 2013! It's been quite awhile since my last post here. We three got sick and then got busy with Putti's 5th Birthday Party plus moving to a new house. After which I had lost my internet connection for over a week! This gave us plenty of time to unpack and attend to a lot of unfinished job around the new house.
I hope you all enjoyed  your Christmas and New Year celebrations! I am looking forward to sharing more kids activities - playful, art and crafts with you this year. Welcome to all new friends who have begun following Putti's World and to those who were reading us from long before thank you so much for your time and lovely comments. I love sharing our simple activities and family life with you and also enjoy reading about how you enjoy these play and craft ideas with your own kids after finding some inspiration here. So, do continue to write to me or feel free to post on our facebook wall.
Follow us via our Facebook page to receive updates on all the fun ideas we share! You can also follow us on Pinterest, Twitter, or subscribe via RSS.
Linking to all places mentioned here
Pin It Now!

0 Comments :

Post a Comment