This is a simple yet beautiful 8x10 Butterfly Guest Sign In poster that I made for Putti's 5th Birthday, for our little guests to sign in their names!
Putti really loves that her friends signed their names in the book at her 'Very Hungry Caterpillar Party'. Each time she reads that book now, she points to her friends name in it and talks so much about her party. So, have decided to make this guest sign in a yearly tradition. But, I wanted something we can easily save. So, inspired by this Wedding guest signature poster on etsy. I made the above butterfly guest sign in.
- First make a colored background in any color you choose and save it as a JPG. You can do this in photoshop, powerpoint, paint, Gimp or anything else you want.
- Then go to picmonkey.com and click edit photo and choose your colored back ground picture.
- There under overlays, look for butterflies and click on the one you like. Make it white and in the size you want. You can tilt it and place it wherever you want.
- Continue adding as many butterflies as you want.
- Then add the text in the font you love. Save it.
- I then added the little girl silhouette with balloons using ribbet.com which is another free photo editing website.
- Print off your saved image on a thick cardstock.
You could have it framed and displayed as a work of art in your home. This makes a wonderful keepsake and is a lovely tradition we hope to continue.
Butterfly 3D guest book artwork On Etsy
You also make guest book by asking your guests to make fingerprint butterflies. You will need some a washable stamp pad and markers for it.
|Follow us via our Facebook page to receive updates on all the fun ideas we share! You can also follow us on Pinterest, Twitter, or subscribe via RSS.|
Linking to all places mentioned here