Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top 12 Posts 2012

Putti's World Kids art Craft

2012 is almost coming to an end and as I look back through my posts here on the blog, it brings a memory to mind with each activity and they each make me smile. I got the opportunity to collaborate and work with some wonderful bloggers via 'The Heart Book' project and 'Readathon 2012' project at MemeTales. I changed the name of the blog from 'Putti Prapancha' to 'Putti's World' to help you my lovely readers remembering us. I also joined the esteemed team of writers at Memetales and the journey has been wonderful. I had the opportunity to work with and review some lovely kid toys and craft products. And as this year ends, I thought I'd share the "Best of Putti's World 2012" list based on the number of views:
50 Egg Shaped Easter Crafts Review Peppa Pig 30 Ideas to Upcycle Toddler Art
Easter Kids Crafts Peppa Pig Toddler Art and Scribbles
Circle Printing 40 Kids designer Shirts Fist Print Pumpkins
kids art Circle Printing Kids designed Shirts Fall Kids Art Fist Print Pumpkins
Tree of Hearts Piet Mondrian For Kids Yarn stamped christmas tree
Valentines Day Tree of Hearts Piet Mondrian For Kids Yarn stamped christmas tree kids crafts
Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Scrubber and Cork Stamping Apple Tree Holi
Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Fall Kids Art Scrubber and Cork Stamping Apple Tree Holi

I hope you have enjoyed my posts and they in turn have helped you create some memories that you can look back on and be glad you took the time to really enjoy spending time with your kids. Check back here on 1st Jan 2013 to see what my favorite post is, along with a blog hop with 100+ other bloggers participating. I’d also love to hear what your favorites are?
Follow us via our Facebook page to receive updates on all the fun ideas we share! You can also follow us on Pinterest, Twitter, or subscribe via RSS.
Linking to all places mentioned here
Pin It Now!

1 Comments :

I love seeing the best of Putti's world all in one place. Happy New Year, Roopa!!

Post a Comment