Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Putti

I have listened to you sing "Gonna be five. Five! Gonna be five. Five! Gonna be five, five, five soon!"   for almost like a month now. And Today you are five, FIVE! Happy Birthday to you my beautiful little girl. Now no more hurry to grow up :)  

Five years ago, you came into my world and changed my life. 

You have such a sweet heart and a smart mind.
You love coloring, getting your finger nails painted and playing with your dolls.
You love to help and you like things to be just right (you definitely got that from your Daddy). 
You put a smile on our faces and joy in our hearts. 
You light up our life and we are so thankful to have you as our daughter!! 
I love you baby!
Happy 5th Birthday Putti!  
You made me a mother and I love you so much.

The blog completes its fifth year too. Thank you for reading us and being a part of Putti's growing years!
Follow us via our Facebook page to receive updates on all the fun ideas we share! You can also follow us on Pinterest, Twitter, or subscribe via RSS.
Linking to all places mentioned here
Pin It Now!

6 Comments :

How sweet! I love the idea of the photo! She looks so happy!

aww soo sweeet happy b'day to sweet sahitya puTTi :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHCcP3RmpL8

Wow just awesome! Happy happy birthday dearest Putti!

Post a Comment