Friday, November 23, 2012

Simple Thanksgiving Bunting - Acorn Roll Painting

This is a very simple bunting that I made for Thanksgiving. I used some of the acorn roll paintings which putti and her friends had done.
Simple Thanksgiving Bunting - Acorn Roll Painting
I really love making buntings and banners as they add a festive look to the house. When Putti and her friends made a bunch of acorn roll paintings, I wanted to make better use of it. 
Fall Kids Acorn Roll Painting
I just cut some leaf shapes from them and then taped them all together to make a simple garland. Then to add a personal touch wrote the letters 'THANKS' on the leaves to turn it into a simple Thanksgiving bunting!
Simple Thanksgiving Bunting - Acorn Roll Painting
Today, I am thankful for YOU my lovely readers. Each one of you. Thank you.

Follow us via our Facebook page to receive updates on all the fun ideas we share! You can also follow us on Pinterest, Twitter, or subscribe via RSS.
Linking to all places mentioned here
Pin It Now!

1 Comments :

A fun painting idea! Have tried marble painting, will have try the other variations. thanks

Post a Comment