Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Cookies

Some Halloween Cookies that I made for a party.
Last year, I had bought these ghost and pumpkin cookie cutters in the after Halloween sale. But had not got to use them, so when a friend asked me to get a dish for their Halloween party, I knew I wanted to make use of these. I love how cute these ghosts look!
 I am no expert in baking and decorating, I just do it because my girl loves them, though she hardly eats them. These Jack O Lanterns were fun to decorate. Putti sat beside me and gave me all sorts of suggestions as to how the face should like.
 Here is a closer look at the monster cookies that I made inspired by this post on The Decorated Cookie. She has detailed constitutions on how to make and decorate them, take a look.
 I added little dots in the same icing color as the base, to make them look like warts. Monsters do have warts right? Right :)

Other cookies that I have made so far:
Follow us via our Facebook page to receive updates on all the fun ideas we share! You can also follow us on Pinterest, Twitter, or subscribe via RSS.
Linking to all places mentioned here
Pin It Now!

1 Comments :

They came out really good, Roopa! The warts are cracking me up.

Post a Comment