We were so excited when we were chosen to host a Mega Bloks Lil' Princess Party with our friends thanks to Mega Bloks and MomSelect! We were sent:
- A Mega Bloks Lil Princess 3-Story Enchanted Castle
- A Mega Bloks Lil Princess Magic Carriage
- Many Mega Bloks Lil Princesses to share with our little friends.
All the toys were a huge hit with our party guests both boys and girls between the ages of 1.5 and 5 years old. The princesses were adorable and the kiddos loved mixing and matching princesses and horses. The kids were so happy to be able to pick a Mega Bloks® Lil’ Princess (Princess Dewdrop, Princess Sunray, or Princess Starlight) to take home with them.
They all loved playing with their new toys, dancing at "Princess Ivy's Dance Party" and eating some delicious princess treats including these Pink Princess Crown Cookies :)
This little girl was the lucky winner of the Mega Bloks Lil Princess Magic Carriage!The adorable three story castle is perfect for little girls and boys. Fun part being it is a castle they can create over and over again and I know she just loves it.
- Big sparkling tower tops for exciting princess playtime
- Three ways to build for long hours of fun
- Includes Princess Ivy with magic pop-up tiara
- The pony Chestnut with sparkling removable wings
- Also includes two chairs, a table, a mirror and food for Chestnut
- Colorful stickers to decorate the enchanted castle and add your persnal touch to your castle
- Combine with other Mega Bloks Lil’ Princess buildable playsets for limitless fun
The stories that my girl makes up while she is playing are incredibly cute and sweet. I am amazed at how deep her imagination is. She has been really enjoying it, rearranging "furnitures", playing make believe, creating high towers for the princess to be saved and more.You can stay up to date on all the Mega Bloks Toys news when you become a member of Their Family Club.
|Follow us via our Facebook page to receive updates on all the fun ideas we share! You can also follow us on Pinterest, Twitter, or subscribe via RSS.|