One of Putti's very good friend, Shakti celebrated her 5th Birthday recently and the theme was Henna! It was a fabulous party with Shakti's mother being DIY girl. We had loved her Mickey theme and this time she had out done herself. I am glad to say i too was part of it:)
This is Birthday banner cum photo back drop. The center part is a table cloth from Bright Paisley Party Supplies with the letters glued on it to personalise. She used photoshop to mask the image onto the letters, print them and cut it off! Yellow., Orange and Red table cloth from the dollar tree was hung on either side to add more color! The little bed was were the ladies sat to get their hands painted with Henna.
These Invitations came from Party city and TJ Maxx.
One of the table's setting!
Another close up!Trace and decorate giftwrap Putti had made just for her.
A professional henna artist was invited who made beautiful designs on everyone(adult)'s hands within minutes.
Bright Paisley Party Supplies from Party City.
The food table setting. Notice the '5' hands everywhere.
The food included:
- Five fruits - grapes, watermelon, pineapple, strawberry and honeydew. The fruits had cute little fruit picks, which was tiny hand prints glued onto toothpicks:)
- Five Varieties of Chocolates
- Five Dishes : Pasta, Pakodas, Bread, Fried Rice, Rice Noodles
- Five Deserts : Carrot Kheer, Badam Milk, Mango Icecream, Fruit Punch and Kulfi
- Five Chips : Cheetos, Banana chips, Onion rings, Frito Scoops and Tositos
Henna Sugar Cookies which I made.
Henna mini cupcakes. These are actually store bought which was levelled off using a butter knife and then used the royal icing made for cookies to draw the designs.
The cake was from Au Peche Mignon a local french pastry shop with the yummiest cakes and pastries! But since they do not make custom design, my friend drew the henna designs herself.
Here is the birthday girl making a wish and blowing the candles off!
The goody bags!
Some of the little girls could not resist seeing their mommy's hand with henna and got cute little designs for them too. Here are the mommy and daughter hands!
Well Putti had to get her hands decorated with henna too!
More Indian theme Party Ideas for you:
- A creative project has many creative ideas for a fun Bollywood theme party.
- This little girl had so much fun at her India theme Birthday Party.
- Yet another Indian theme party with DIY Indian doll, doll furniture and more.
|Did you enjoy this post? Consider following Putti's World via our Facebook page. |
We are sure to have many fun ideas to share!