- You could pick any specific behavior like helpfulness, orderliness, using nice words etc anything that you want to work on with your child.
- Keep the book/words really simple. Our book only has 1 sentence per page. 6-8 pages book has worked best for Putti, a 4yr kid.
- Pictures are not always necessary. If your child does not like to draw, you could allow her/him to decorate the page with stickers or even better add stickers for each time they follow the sentence on that page like a reward page:)
- Using Positive words is the key. Do not use sentences like "I will not lie" instead say(make ur kids say) I will say the truth!
- Read your 'I Will' Book over and over again with your child.
|Did you enjoy this post? Consider following Putti Prapancha via our Facebook page. We are sure to have many fun ideas to share! You can also follow us on Pinterest, Twitter, or subscribe via RSS.|