Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Review- Peppa Pig Animated Series

Have your kids watched Peppa Pig, the award winning animated series for preschool-aged childrenMy daughter has recently become obsessed with it and it is such a cute cartoon that we all love watching it.  
We received a DVD with 12 episodes of Peppa Pig to review. It caught my daughter’s interest and immediately asked to watch it. Of course, I sat and watched along to make sure it was appropriate for her.  I was delighted by what I watched and enjoyed each episode.The animation is simple but pleasant to watch and I have to admit that the way families snorts make even me giggle. I love that they have so much fun together and my daughter loves how they all roll on the floor and laugh out loud :-)  

A longtime favorite of British children, Peppa Pig, has arrived in the U.S and is now airing on Nick Jr. Each episode is approximately 5 minutes long. The show follows the daily adventures of Peppa, a loveable little piggy who lives with her brother George, Mommy Pig and Daddy Pig. The pigs are very cute and, in addition to talking with one another in fantastic English accents, they also snort which my daughter loves to mimick!!! You can't help but laugh. Some of their favorite things to do are jumping in the muddy puddles, playing dress up, ride bikes which most preschool kids love doing!! The situations are often realistic teaching valuable lesson in a very suitable way for children. 
I am so happy it has come to the U.S. so our children can enjoy this wonderful series.  It airs 7 days a week on Nick Jr., Monday – Friday at 12:00 PM and 12:30 PM, Saturday/Sunday at 2:00 PM and 2:30 PM.   Check out the Facebook page for more Peppa Pig fun and updates!
Disclaimer: I was sent a Peppa Pig DVD along with some toys for the purpose of review. The views expressed are my own and remain honest. 
You may also love to read my review of Peppa Pig Toys and DVD now available at Toys R Us.
Follow us via our Facebook page to receive updates on all the fun ideas we share!
You can also follow us on Pinterest, Twitter, or subscribe via RSS.
Linking to all places mentioned here
Pin It Now!

1 Comments :

There's a competition over on http://www.p2games.co.uk at the moment where you can win a family ticket to Peppa Pig World. Thought you may be interested to know!

Post a Comment