Monday, January 30, 2012

Heart Flowers

This is a very simple craft that Putti loved making. 
Pin It
 You will need Red and/or pink and green construction paper, Glue, Scissors, craft sticks and Markers. Cut out four red/pink hearts for the flower and two smaller green hearts for the leaves. 

Glue the red/pink hearts one by one as shown below. Let it dry.

Then glue the flower to the top of the craft stick .

And glue the leaves to the bottom..

Draw a face on the flower with a marker and give as a gift to your favorite valentine!
This can be simple gift that kids can make for birthdays, Mother's Day etcChange the colors to fit your mood or your loved ones liking! Frame it too.

Pin It
Linking to all places mentioned here
Pin It Now!

9 Comments :

Those are very cute! We will be making some. Thanks for sharing!

Lovely and don't they make a perfect flower?

Thanks for sharing on Kids Get Crafty!

Maggy

I love this craft. It is super cute. : ) I would love it if you shared it on my linky party. www.funfrugalmommy.blogspot.com BTW I am your newest follower.

Thanks for stopping by! Glad you liked them

Thanks for the sweet comments Maggy and Thank you for hosting!

What a cute craft!! LOVE it!! I'd love for you to share it over at TGIF (http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties) I know my readers would love it too!!
Have a GREAT weekend,
Beth =-)

Thease are adoreable! I would invite you (and love it) if you would like this up to my Kids Valentine's Day Craft Link Party

http://www.thejoysofhomeeducating.com/2012/02/valentine-kids-craft-link-up.html

Melissa

Post a Comment